Student Activities at Sewanee, through its programs, organizations, and events, coordinates and implements cultural, educational, recreational, and social co-curricular activities that contributes to the University’s purpose of the development of the whole person through a liberal arts education. We do this through:
- Fostering and celebrating the diversity of our community and the world at large
- Challenging individuals to evaluate their personal and societal values and beliefs
- Creating gathering places that enhance community life
- Providing students with extensive opportunities for leadership and citizenship experiences which empower them to take a lead role in the life and mission of the university and surrounding community
- Creating a supportive and enriching atmosphere which cultivates growth, development, and engagement within our University community
For further information contact Suvi Piipponen, Student Activities Coordinator, at email@example.com or ext. 1386. Office Located in Bishop's Common.