Residential Life oversees summer housing for all students and student workers. Summer worker housing is for current Sewanee undergraduates or recent graduates who are working or conducting research on campus during the summer. Summer worker housing is available beginning mid May and ends late July. Summer school housing and School of Letters housing is for students enrolled in summer classes at the College and will be available June 2 - July 14, 2019.
Assignments will be made on a rolling basis beginning in early May. For summer school students, the form will close on Tuesday, May 28, and late submissions will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Housing will be assigned on a "first come, first served" basis, meaning that as students register, options will become limited.
The deadline to register for summer housing will be 2 business days before the program begins. For the 2019 Summer, this means the deadline will be May 8th for student workers wishing to move-in on May 13th and May 30th for the Summer School session beginning June 3th.
All policies remain consistent with academic year policies. For more information about Residential Life policies, view policies here.
Summer School 2019
- Single Room with Air Conditioning (highly limited availability): $1,068.90
- Double Room with Air Conditioning: $805.35
- Single Room without Air Conditioning (limited availability): $380.58
- Double Room without Air Conditioning: $214.77
Sewanee School of Letters 2019
- Single Room: $1,068.90
- House: $1,230.60
Summer Worker Housing 2019
- Single Room with Air Conditioning (highly limited availability): $1,915.45
- Double Room with Air Conditioning: $1,457.15
- Single Room without Air Conditioning (limited availability): $688.28
- Double Room without Air Conditioning: $388.50
The Summer Housing application for the 2019 session is not yet available.