Built in 1953, Hunter Hall is a two-story residence hall centrally located across from Elliott Hall on University Avenue.
Hunter is mostly made up of three room suites with a single bathroom. Each suite opens into a central room with one room off to each side. The central room may be used as a study area for the suite or each student may have a room of their own. All rooms are carpeted and windows are furnished with blinds.
Average Bedroom Dimensions: 8.5’ x 12.5’
Average Study Room Dimensions: 13’ x 15’
Average Window Dimensions: 3' x 2.5'
- Three twin beds with approximately 14” of storage under each bed
- Four built-in closets each with a 63” rod for hanging clothes and a shelf above for added storage
- Three dressers with five drawers each
- Three desks with chairs
- Three wall-mounted bookcases with two shelves each
- Full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door
- Three waste bins
- Three room phones and three Ethernet ports
The common room is located on the first floor and offers comfortable couches, chairs, cable television, and a VCR/DVD player. The kitchen and laundry areas are located in the basement. A picnic table is located in the front yard.
Hunter Hall rooms are not air-conditioned. The common room is air-conditioned.
To view more photos of Hunter, please visit the Hunter Hall photo album on our Facebook page.