Built in 1921, Hoffman Hall is located close to the intersection of Georgia Avenue and University Avenue and is adjacent to Manigault Park. It is next to St. Luke's Hall and about halfway between the Bishop's Common and the Fowler Center. Hoffman is one of our smallest residence halls on campus.
Hoffman has three floors and houses approximately 37 men and women in doubles. These rooms are all carpeted, furnished with blinds, and have individual thermostats. There is one large window in the center of each double, which brings in considerable sunlight throughout the day. Students in Hoffman share one hall bath on each floor.
Average room dimensions: 11.25' x 14.5'
Average window dimensions: 5.5' x 7'
- Two twin beds
- Two free-standing dressers
- Two desks with chairs
- Two wall-mounted bookcases
- Two wastebaskets
- One room phone and two ethernet ports
- Two walk-in closets
Hoffman has a sizeable common room on its first floor, which includes several pieces of comfy furniture, along with a TV and DVD player. The kitchen is adjacent to the TV room and includes a stovetop, oven, microwave, and full-sized refrigerator. Laundry facilities can also be found on the first floor. Hoffman Hall is air-conditioned.
Outdoors, Hoffman has a grill and small patio. There is also a covered bicycle shed between Hoffman and St. Luke's Hall.
To see more photos of Hoffman, please visit the Hoffman Hall photo album on our Facebook page.