Campus Activities at Sewanee, through its programs, organizations, and events, coordinates and implements cultural, educational, recreational, and social co-curricular activities that contribute to the University’s purpose of the development of the whole person through a liberal arts education. We do this through:
- Fostering and celebrating the diversity of our community and the world at large
- Challenging individuals to evaluate their personal and societal values and beliefs
- Creating gathering places that enhance community life
- Providing students with extensive opportunities for leadership and citizenship experiences which empower them to take a lead role in the life and mission of the university and surrounding community
- Creating a supportive and enriching atmosphere which cultivates growth, development, and engagement within our University community
For further information contact Hannah Gilliam, Campus Activities Office Coordinator at extension 1208. Office located in Bishop's Common Room 103.