Civil Disturbance

A civil disturbance is any set of circumstances that in the judgment of the administration—specifically the police, deans, provosts, or vice-chancellor—would cause a disruption of normal university activities and would potentially jeopardize the safety of students, faculty, or staff. Individuals with concerns about potential disturbances should call 911 or 931.598.1111. The police will assess the situation and communicate broadly using the appropriate tools to provide instructions and response.