Frequently Asked Questions

What is the account number and password for my departmental use of the copier?
There are no passwords on the copiers, leave that field blank. Your account number is tied to the Banner Org number. Please ask your department chair or a Print Services employee.

How do I get copies made for me?
You can attach a digital file to an email addressed to 'printservices', in the body of the email give instructions as to how many copies, what account to be charged, when the copies are needed, etc. You may also bring a hard-copy to our office and fill out a copy order slip and leave it with any of our staff.

Is there a copier near me that I can use?
Print Services maintains self-service copiers located in Carnegie, Gailor, Guerry, Snowden, Spencer, Walsh-Ellett, Woods Lab, and Van Ness, all designated for faculty use.

Where can I get color copies made?
A Minolta CPP500 color copier/printer is located in our offices in the basement of Carnegie. Color copies/prints up to 12"x18" can be made from hard-copy or digital files.

How can I get my computer set up to print to the copier/printer nearest me?
Email 'helpdesk' and someone from CNS will make an appointment to come to your office and set up your computer.

Where do I get paper and toner for my copier/printer?
Email 'printservices' and someone from our staff will bring paper or toner to the machine in question.

Can I get business cards through Print Services?
Yes. Please visit our office and speak to one of our staff. We will ask you to proof the copy before going to press. Your order will be complete within 7-10 working days.

Can I get letterhead and envelopes from Print Services?
Yes, but check with your department chair first, he/she usually keeps some on hand for your use.

Where do I go to send and receive faxes?
All incoming faxes received by the Telecommunications Office (x1145) are now being routed directly to your computer desktop via e-mail as a .pdf document. You may send outbound faxes in digital format (.pdf or .tif) as an e-mail attachment directly to Alice Black ( between the hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.

Where do I get a copy of the Campus Directory?
Telecommunications in the basement of the CompTel Center.

Where can I get information on express shipping and delivery?
FedEx packages, both shipping and receiving, are handled thru the SPO. UPS shipping is handled thru the front desk of the Bishops Common.

Can I get dry erase markers and chalk from Print Services?
The custodians are responsible for keeping classrooms stocked with these supplies. If you cannot find your custodian, please contact the Dean of the College office at x1248.