Sewanee/Banner Password Reset Tool
Forgot your password and it’s 3am? No Worries! You can now reset your password or unlock your account yourself, no need to wait for the Help Desk!
The “Sewanee Password Reset Portal” will be used to reset your own password at any time day or night. This tool will allow users to reset or unlock their Sewanee/Banner password without the need to contact the Technology Help Desk. You will also be notified via email before your password expires.
Note: in order to use this feature each user on campus must first enroll by setting up two security questions! After enrolling you can use this feature to reset your password, even if you’ve forgotten your password, or unlock your account if you’ve accidentally locked yourself out.
You can enroll in the Sewanee Password Reset Portal with the instructions below. Enrolling is quick and easy! All you need to know is your current Sewanee/Banner username and password. Then once logged in, users will set up two (2) security questions.
Benefits of enrolling are:
- Users can reset their own Sewanee/Banner password anytime and anywhere by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link on the Banner Self Service homepage.
- Users can change their own password if they have been locked out of their account or their password has expired.
- Users can unlock their account by successfully answering their security questions.
- When users reset their own passwords, time will be saved since you will not need to wait on a response from the Technology Help Desk.
- Users have control of their own password within Banner Self Service at a time that is most convenient for them. You can reset your password 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please go to the new Banner Self Service web page and enroll now to take advantage of the improvements to our Banner Self-Service portal by following the directions below.