The Sewanee website is the result of a collaborative process between the Sewanee community, the Office of Marketing & Communications, and various web consultancies.
This version of our website was created by Mind Over Media, a Pittsburgh interactive and video agency with over 25 years developing communications solutions for higher education. Mind Over Media’s Sewanee web and video team includes:
- Diane Rankin: client relations
- Jay Fanelli: strategy and project management
- Chere Tiller: information architecture
- Joe Wittkofski, Jamie Holleran, & Jason Mortimer: video production
- Aimee Murphy: website design
- Josh Nespodzany: Flash production
- Devan Goldstein: strategic consulting
Front-end implementation of the website was undertaken by Sewanee’s Director of Web and Digital Communications, John Rogerson.
Sewanee uses the Nashville, Tenn., based Sitemason Content Management System, to help organize its content.