Minor in Theatre Arts
A student choosing to minor in theatre arts may do so as early as the fourth, but not later than the end of the seventh semester. The student must have maintained at least a "C" (2.00) average in departmental courses already taken.
Students working toward the minor in theatre are expected to fulfill the following requirements.
- Completion of a minimum of 20 hours in theatre arts, including:
- Two courses from:
- Thtr 111: Elements of Production (4)
- Thtr 112: Elements of Performance (4)
- Thtr 114: Elements of Design (4)
- Twelve additional credit hours in theatre courses chosen by the student. (12)